Do you recognise this man? No, not Mickey Mouse, the other guy. Why it’s only Dev Hynes of Test Icicles and Lightspeed Champion fame! This time he’s dishing up something decidedly different as Blood Orange, serving a wonderfully blissed-out portion that’s part R’n’B, part chillwave with a bit of an oriental twist for seasoning. Here the vocals glide, the synths aren’t piled on and the drums are punchy. It’s a potent combination that’s bound to get the taste buds tingling, serving as an appetiser for the LP Coastal Grooves which is released next week on Domino. Is anybody hungry yet?
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.