These are exicting times for 60s pop revivalists: right now we’re getting doses of the psychedelic and of the breezy. After building some quiet underground buzz last year, Brian Oblivion and Madeleine Follin aka Cults are finally releasing a single in the UK. Out digitally on the 20th February, ‘Go Outside’ is a perfect slice of what the duo do best, a simple yet effective, slightly different pop song that isn’t too dissinilar to their English contemporaries Summer Camp. The full album is being released in May, and it’s looking to be an exciting year for the pair: they’ve even been featured during the daytime on Radio 1 (though to be fair, that has be down to the brilliant idea of swapping daytime and night-time presenters around for a week. Genius). Sit back and let the brilliance wash over you:
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.