I really don’t feel qualified to talk about Prince Fatty which is exactly why I’ve rated him three stars – it would be simply wrong of me to decry a reggae tune without having some decent knowledge of the genre beforehand. Oh yes, we all know the Wailer and Toots but aside from that how many of us can talk about it without looking ignorant? I guess I’m silly too: but without listening to a lot of reggae I can’t really judge this. I might have been tempted to give it two stars just because it’s not my kind of music but the name Winston just gives me sunny pictures of Jamaica. Fun Fact: Prince Fatty was the producer behind Lily Allen’s ‘Alright, Still’ and his real name is Mike Pelanconi. Make of this what you will:
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,577 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.