I have to admit that I didn’t actually download this. It would’ve been wasted megabytes, and I can’t afford to use up my, er, usage on this kind of feeble rubbish. The only reason I’m giving this two stars is the fact that I gave Danny Byrd two stars (for his endeavour to try and bring back rave. Not a good move) so it wouldn’t have been fair to rate Posner lower. But this is generic, run-of-the-mill, supposedly thought-provoking garbage, which thinks it’s intelligent because whoever is singing (him with voice manipulating software? A woman with an annoying voice?) is harping on about how they should have cheated. Er, right. At least there weren’t any lyrics, or any ones that could be defined, in Danny Byrd. You really shouldn’t get me started on that cover shot either. That’s… just bad.
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.