This is a decent song. Decent because I have a slight problem with the way it’s sung. Don’t get me wrong, Lauren’s voice is lovely, like a less shouty and more husky Florence Welch, but it’s more about the fact that the verses seem to be taken from a completely different song to the chorus. It might just be me, but I think they don’t quite gel together properly. Aside from this, “When Night Kills The Day” is pleasant, inoffensive and showcases a woman who will probably end up being bigger than Joss Stone (christ, whatever happened to her?) So you can sit back and enjoy this little ditty. I’ll shut up now.
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,577 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.