It’s only been a year since Royksopp released their last album “Junior” yet in a couple of weeks time they’ll release their fourth effort “Senior” which appears to be something of a companion piece. “The Drug” – like every other track that I’ve heard from this newest album – seems to return somewhat to the chilled-out era of “Melody AM” and sort of shuns the more poppy direction of their sophomore and third albums. Still, this is Royksopp we’re talking about here, so bias sets in and I’ll say that I don’t care what direction they take, they’ll always be great:
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.