Hey what’s with all the people who have the word “club” in their name recently? I’ve got this (fairly) long list: New Young Pony Club, Chapel Club, Slow Club, Bombay Bicycle Club… I’m sure there’s more too! This is an indie-rock song that’s a bit different and less generic thanks to its gloomy atmosphere. Think The National if they were a little sunnier and you’re halfway here. But I guess if you’re gonna call yourself Chapel Club then you’re inviting the gothic and dark to haunt you. Don’t be put off, this is actually a real grower that I think you’ll come to enjoy. If you find that you’re not quite into it on the first listen then have no fear, it took me about ten listens too:
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.