Stars are back! The Canadian band have returned with “Wasted Daylight”, and if the word “Canadian” didn’t get you excited then the rest surely will. I liken Stars loosely to Metric, but Metric in softer “Twilight Galaxy” mode rather than full-on rock mode. Frontwoman Amy Millan has an angelic voice and here she’s singing about not being bothered about lying around all day in bed with her new bloke. The backing is simple, wistful and upbeat. More than anything, this is just a sugary pop song and something that would lift your spirits if you happened to be in a bad mood.
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.