Well unlike earlier where I had a good excuse for featuring the Dirty Projectors, I don’t have any logical reason for featuring this song from Beck’s 1996 album “Odelay” (which also happens to be one of his best), other than the fact that it appeared on my iTunes about five minutes ago and had the urge to say that it had to be my favourite Beck song. EVER. Don’t ask why: I like the rock, the fact that other than the bonkers lyrics it doesn’t fit in logically with the rest of the album, the crazy crashing at the end, and the way Beck screams down the mic in the last verse. Two and a half minutes of bliiiiss.
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.