Everything Everything are one of those buzz-bands that everyone seems to be talking about at the minute. Well, everyone in certain circles anyway… But trust me, this song is good, not just hype good, but actually good. There’s that descending-staircase percussion in the background of the verses, luscious three-part harmonies, and a simple yet very effective shining synth over the chorus. Throw in a hushed intro, some post-punk guitars and some steady, not try-hard drums and you’re on to a winner. The only drawback to Everything Everything is that lead singer Johnathan’s vocals could grate on some people but I’ve rummagged deeper into their songs and found that they actually get better the further down you dig. Here’s my featured song, but look them up:
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,577 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.