I have an odd musical soft-spot for any band that includes Josh Homme: it must be a mixture of the fact that he’s one of the nice men of rock and the fact that all his projects are heavy but at the same time melodic and well-measured (well, Eagles of Death Metal aren’t all there but we’ll overlook that one). This is the new single from his supergroup Them Crooked Vultures, and it’s a real grower. After a few plays you start to like its tunes and the lyrics… But the real treat is the little comedy horn section right at the end of the song. It’s worth it just for that alone!
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.