After a leak a short while ago on the net, LCD Soundsystem have decided to release a new track from their album, “Drunk Girls” as a single. The highly anticipated new album, which still doesn’t have a title, is due for release on 17th May (or 18th if you’re in the US of A). Fans of the band, led by James Murphy, will lap this slightly rocky number up as it’s not too far departed from what they were doing on some of “Sound of Silver”. As ever, Murphy’s lyrics are great, the music catchy… although it does sound just that little bit like David Bowie’s “Boys Keep Swinging”. But never mind; any Bowie connections have to be good, right?
- New Post: THEE Satisfaction // Deeper wp.me/pPrVi-rC 4 years ago
- New Post: Devlin, Sheeran and Dylan: A Match Made in Hell wp.me/pPrVi-rN 4 years ago
- RT @RozzerM: This is sad. RT @CMU Bloc Weekend promoters announce they have gone into administration - blocweekend.com 4 years ago
- New Post: Searching for the Great American Novelists wp.me/pPrVi-rF 4 years ago
- New Post: Chapel Club // Sleep Alone wp.me/pPrVi-rz 4 years ago
Who’s Saying What?
|Chapel Club // Sleep… on Review // Chapel Club –…|
|Details Of The You A… on Purity Ring // Fineshrine|
|kimonoko on Review // I Wish I Knew (…|
|Free Spirit «… on Austra // Lose It|
|Pie on If… Only Cameron Would S…|
- 57,576 hits
All images and videos used on this blog are being used to add some colour, vibrancy and interactivity. If anyone anywhere has any problems with me using them, I will be more than happy to remove them if necessary.